Advancing the forefront of innovative design, the Navitor™ Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) System combines the smart sealing Navitor™ valve with the stability and accuracy of the FlexNav™ delivery system to achieve excellent clinical outcomes in patients with aortic stenosis.
Navitor™ TAVI system offers intelligent design advantages, including smart paravalvular leak (PVL)-sealing NaviSeal™ Cuff, stable and accurate placement, exceptional single-digit gradients,1,2 and uncompromised small vessel access and coronary access to consistently achieve excellent outcomes across a spectrum of routine to challenging anatomies.
- Smart PVL-sealing NaviSeal Cuff
- Exceptional single-digit gradients1
- Uncompromised coronary access
FLEXNAV™ DELIVERY SYSTEM
STABILITY AND ACCURACY
- Low profile 5.0 mm minimum vessel diameter for uncompromised small vessel access
- Enhanced flexibility for excellent deliverability
- Stable deployment and accurate valve placement
EXCELLENT OUTCOMES IN CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS | 30-DAY1,2
DISCOVER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
OF THE NAVITOR™ TAVI SYSTEM.
EuroPCR 2023: COAPT 5-year follow-up
TAVI Case-Club – Alternative access
TAVI 2023: The next level
TAVI 2023: Optimizing TAVI
TAVI Summit 2023: Morphology
TAVI 2023: Calcified valve
TAVI Summit 2023: Streamline implantation
TAVI 2023: Younger patients
TAVI Summit 2023: AS with HF
TAVI Summit 2023: Aortic stenosis
- Søndergaard L, Walton AS, Worthley SG, et al. Thirty-day and one-year outcomes of the Navitor transcatheter heart valve in patients with aortic stenosis: the prospective, multicentre, global PORTICO NG study. Eurointervention 2023;EIJ-D-22-01108. eurointervention.pcronline.com/article/thirty-day-and-one-year-outcomes-of-thenavitor-transcatheter-heart-valve-in-patients-with-aortic-stenosis-the-prospective-multicentre-global-portico-ng-study.
- Søndergaard, L. 30-day outcomes from a next generation TAVI device with an active sealing cuff. Presented at: EuroPCR conference; May 18–20, 2021.
- Pibarot P, Hahn RT, Weissman NJ, et al. Assessment of paravalvular regurgitation following TAVR: a proposal of unifying grading scheme. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015;8(3):340–360.
- Frater RWM, Seifter E, Liao K, et al. Advances in Anticalcific and Antidegenerative Treatment of Heart Valve Bioprostheses. Austin, TX: Silent Partners Inc; 1997:105–114.
- Kelly SJ, Ogle, MF, Carlyle WC, et al. Biocompatibility and calcification of bioprosthetic heart valves. Society for biomaterials. Sixth World Biomaterials Congress Transaction. 2000;13534.
- Vyavahare N, Hirsch D, Lerner E, et al. Prevention of bioprosthetic heart valve calcification by ethanol preincubation: efficacy and mechanisms. Circulation.
- Vyavahare N, Hirsch D, Lerner E, et al. Prevention of calcification of glutaraldehyde-crosslinked porcine aortic cusps by ethanol preincubation: mechanistic studies of protein structure and water-biomaterial relationships. J Biomed Mater Res. 1998;40(4):577–585.https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4636(19980615)40:4%3C577::AID-JBM9%3E3.0.CO;2-C.
- Gross JM. Calcification of bioprosthetic heart valves and its assessment. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003;125:S6–8. doi.org/10.1067/mtc.2003.208.
- Tod TJ, Dove JS. The association of bound aldehyde content with bioprosthetic tissue calcification. J Mater Sci: Mater Med. 2016;27:8.
- Meuris B, De Praetere H, Strasly M, et al. A novel tissue treatment to reduce mineralization of bovine pericardial heart valves. JTCVS. 2018;156(1):197–206. doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2018.01.099.
- Data on file at Abbott. 90664679
- Medtronic CoreValve Evolut‡ PRO Instructions for Use.
- Navitor™ TAVI System Instructions for Use.
- Boston Scientific ACURATE neo2‡ Instructions for Use.
- Boston Scientific iSleeve‡ Instructions for Use.
- Edwards Sapien‡ 3 Instructions for Use.
- Koehler Sapien‡ 3 eSheath OD BMRI 2015.
- Abbott data on file 90368819.
- Abbott data on file 90346620.
- Portico™ TAVI System Instructions for Use
‡Indicates a third-party trademark, which is the property of its respective owner.
Caution: These products are intended for use by or under the direction of a physician. Prior to use, reference the Instructions for Use, inside the product carton (when available)or at eifu.abbottvascular.com or at medical.abbott/manuals for more detailed information on Indications, Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions.
Illustrations are artist’s representations only and should not be considered as engineering drawings or photographs. Photos on file at Abbott.